How do I return an item?
If for any reason you not completely satisfied with any product, you may return it to us for a refund, exchange, or store credit within 30 days of original purchase date. All returns for non-defective reasons are subject to 15% restocking fee. This fee does not apply to defective product within 30 days of original purchase date. All returns shipping must be prepaid, insured and bearing a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number on the shipping label. Any shipping charges incurred when returning product to onlinetoner.net are the responsibility of the customer. All shipping, handling, insurance and C.O.D. charges are additional and non-refundable. Contact us for an RMA number, which will be required to ensure proper crediting of your account. We cannot accept returns without an RMA number. Returned products must be undamaged, clean, and otherwise new condition with all original materials i.e. original packaging, warranties and accessories, and must be accompanied by the original invoice.
To return a product, you must do following:
- Contact OnlineToner.net by dialing 904-396-4401.
- If it is determined that your product requires service, you will be issued anRMA number.
- Pack the defective product securely for shipping. Include only the product(s) that are defective.
- To ensure prompt service, customer should provide a detailed and specific description of problems for returning the product.
- Ship the defective product, the copy of original invoice, and the RMA number to:
9310 Old Kings Rd. S, Unit 1803
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32257 USA
Make certain that your RMA number is displayed prominently on the outside of the shipping package. We cannot accept returns without an RMA number.
This warranty is void if the product is damaged in transit. Please insure your shipment.